We Answer With Solutions
We routinely handle large and complex hardware deployments and have polished our processes to meet your needs. Our logistics team is able to accommodate any number of simultaneous locations, tight delivery windows and additional facilities.
Let us can assist you with planning and working backwards from your deadline to ensure your orders arrive when and where you want them. If you require equipment to be stored at our location until you are ready to deploy, we can do so indefinitely.
These are offer a number of our services that provide a hassle-free delivery and shipping experience:
Custom Virtual Warehousing
We can provide a supply of preapproved and preconfigured units for smaller, day-to-day needs. When these units are depleted to a certain level, they are automatically refreshed.
CDI is heavily insured with outside companies which allows us full flexibility to work with our couriers without worrying about loss or errors.
With our have unique packaging options, you can store larger volumes of equipment safely and more easily than traditional packaging.
Combined Delivery and Disposition
We can create custom proposals for delivery and installation while simultaneously removing outdated machines for disposition or recycling
Peek Inside Our Facilities
Let our Operations Manager, Chris Bristow, take you on a 2-minute tour around our 120,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility where we recertify and customize thousands of units of brand name I.T. hardware per month.
Our CDI technicians offer custom services to maximize the product satisfaction of our customers. Our goal is to make your purchases "plug and play". Some of the services we offer include:
- Planning and rollout assistance We will work with you to meet deadlines and ensure your orders are prepared in the way you need them
- Onsite installation and configuration services at competitive rates
- Large volume capacity: We pass over 30,000 systems through our test and audit line every month so we’re confident we can fulfill your large purchases
- Custom imaging, including remote access imaging for sensitive data systems
- Operating system activation
- MAC address retrieval
- Custom BIOS configuration
- Custom labels
- Custom asset tags
- Contact us today, tell us what your technology goals are and we’ll design a plan to help you achieve them.