Are you still running XP?
DON'T GET LEFT ON YOUR OWN. UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 7 TODAY WITH CDI'S IT REFRESH PROGRAM.
Starting April 8, 2014 Microsoft will no longer offer support for Windows XP.
All the above will have an enormous impact on the daily operation and long term performance of your computer labs. After 12 years with Windows XP on the market, it's time to upgrade.
How Does it Work?
We have designed a complete cost-effective solution to assist you with the transition from XP to Windows 7 while minimizing downtime and risks. Our extensive experience with large and complex technology rollouts allows us to offer the best practices in the industry with minimal involvement from your end. In addition, we are a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher which ensures your units are loaded with genuine Operating Systems.
OUR IT REFRESH PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Receiving, Handling & Cleaning
- Repair & Upgrades
- Genuine Operating System Installation & Licensing
- Additional Warranties
- Windows 7
How We Can Help
- We arrange to pick-up your computers and have them shipped to our facilities
- Any necessary upgrades, cleaning, repairs & custom requests are performed & units are all upgraded to Windows 7
- Units are then shipped back to your facilities and any deployment & installation services you require are provided